This is a G1-G4 of TAF Up, Up and Away that I did for a challenge over on the MLP Arena.
She was actually the first G4 I ever customized and learned a LOT from it. She has some flaws, but I’ve for the most part figured out what I did wrong and have fixed it.
Up, Up and Away is for sale and will be coming to this year’s MLP Fair in Indianapolis :)
New projects! A G1-G4 version of Up, Up, and Away for a contest and a a “mystery custom” :)
Oh god what have I done to Pinkie?! It’s a secret! But stay tuned for more information ;)
Part II of the pictures of my Nouveau poppy pony. I have since sealed her now that the painting is done, all that’s left is rehairing and final touches.
Here are the first steps in a new custom I am making. She was a baity Skydancer, and will have a lovely new life as Nouveau Poppy. I’m using Apple Barrel acrylics, and will be using chalk pastel, Mod Podge, and Dollyhair Nylon pony hair (I haven’t picked the colors yet).
I’m currently working on the base colors and will post another set of pictures once I complete more work. Stay tuned!
New blog, yay! I’m really excited to post projects I’m working on as I have a few that are in progress as I type. I just got a box full of new bait ponies, and about half of them I’ll be restoring while the other half I’ll be customizing, so there’s a lot of cool stuff that will pop up really soon!